Step 3: Personal Brand
A Personal brand is always evolving as you grow and go on different journeys. What I want to impart is that, whether you like it or not, you are creating your own brand through the things that excite you or through the genuine feelings you unconsciously project onto your creation.
For this step, we will be focusing on your personal brand. Here in this session, you will try to understand how the personal branding can transform into a business where you can get paid by focusing on these two things:
- Audience segment
- Value proposition
If you are starting out or even if you have been at this for a while, it’s good to have this outlined so you have complete clarity.
Download the workbook here
- Define your personal brand
- Personal branding allows customers to connect with a human and shared values
- You need to understand what you mean to your audience
- A personal brand is just a representation of who you are and what you stand for
- What you show online and how you do it is already your personal brand
- You only need 2 things to define your audience, 1. What are people drawn to and responding well to? and 2. What is your offer?
- Find out what are people already drawn to on platforms that you are sharing your creations, define your audience segments
- Complete the Personal Branding workbook here
You already have a personal brand, you just need to to understand it yourself. Know what people are drawn to and work on an offer that connects with this.