It’s been a decade of pursuing growth & freedom and I’ve learned A LOT along the way. But most particularly that life really is about working less & creating more. So I developed a standard of performance that allowed me to do both. Systems, processes, and helpful hacks that will save you time.
I’ve tried & tested HUNDREDS of apps, programs, shortcuts – you name it, I’ve probably tried it – to come up with a list of hacks that make my, and my team’s life, infinitely easier.
So, let’s chat hacks!
First, for the mind…
- Journaling – clear your mind & gain clarity on the most important parts of your day
- Brain Dumping – dump ALL of the excess thoughts in your mind. Whether it’s pen to paper, an online doc etc. Just create space in your brain.
Now, get Google to work for you…
- Create Google Chrome Profiles – don’t waste time logging in & out of various accounts, simply switch between them.
- Google Drive – access everything you need from anywhere in the world! The digital nomad’s best friend.
- Gmail Filters – don’t waste time sorting through every single email day to day, trying to remember where you put things. Create filters & folders to auto-sort everything that arrives in your inbox.
- Google Analytics – if you are not using this, you’re completely missing out! It’s 100% FREE and one of the best tools to monitor your site’s performance. See what’s working, what’s not & use it to figure out why.
- Google Keyword Planner – a one-way ticket to SEO for your website & blog! Also 100% free.
Next, let’s work on productivity…
- Calendar app – be it iOS or Google, integrate your calendars and color code to your heart’s delight. Break your day up into manageable chunks and make sure you don’t miss or forget anything.
- Text Replacement Tool – create your own shortcuts for words & links you use often. For example, your email address.
- Prod Tool – a nifty Chrome extension that blocks time-wasting sites & apps while you’re trying to work
That’s just 10 of the 33 helpful hacks I’ve compiled!
Download my FREE 33 Helpful Hacks PDF to see the rest.